Thank you for your support, patience and understanding as our team remains committed to providing our best care to your furry friends while keeping you, our team and our community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have been continuing to monitor the data in our county and the surrounding area. The following policies have been developed with guidance from local public health officials, the American Veterinary Medical Association and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
Please be aware due to the ever-changing nature of COVID-19, we may revert back to only curbside appointments at any time without advance notice.
The following is a summary of the important policies we have implemented:
- Curbside appointments will still be available if you prefer.
- Medication and food pick-ups may be inside or curbside pending lobby traffic. Please call when you arrive and we will direct you.
- When you arrive for an appointment please call (262) 878-3333. Let our team know if you prefer a curbside visit or inside.
- Wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth is strongly encouraged while inside the hospital, particularly if you are not fully vaccinated.
- A maximum of two clients will be allowed per exam room.
- To ensure proper social distancing, our team will be controlling the number of people in the hospital. You may be asked to briefly remain in your vehicle until it is safe to enter.
- All procedures and treatments needing more than one team member will be performed in our treatment area to maintain safety.
We hope you and your family are staying well and safe. We are happy to answer any questions and address any specific concerns. Please email us at [email protected] or send us a text message to 262-394-8506. We look forward to seeing you!