At Animal Hospital of Union Grove in Union Grove, WI, we firmly believe that a pet family's lifestyle should be considered when providing care and vaccines. As such, we will work with you to customize wellness care and vaccination visits based on your particular situation and where your furry friend is in their life stage.
Your Pet’s First Visit
Did you know that dogs and cats have six unique life stages? From puppy/kitten to geriatric, Dr. Ted will work with you to craft a plan tailored specifically to your pet's needs in their current stage of life! But to find the perfect fit, he will ask many questions on your first and subsequent visits.
Here are a few examples of what he may ask:
- Do you travel with your pet?
- Do you board your pet? How often?
- Are you a DIY pet groomer, or does your pet prefer a day at the spa?
- Are members of your family who may be more vulnerable to illnesses, such as children and the elderly, routinely around your pet?
- What do you feed your pet? Are they successful at begging for treats?
- How does your pet behave towards you? How about with strangers?
- Do you have any concerns or questions?
Dr. Ted loves to answer questions, so feel free to make a list. Also, bring pictures or videos of lumps, bumps, skin issues, or strange behavior. (We like funny ones too.) Everyone thinks of a question after leaving, so call back if that happens to you.
- Routine Pet Exams
- Annual Preventive Wellness and Immunizations
- Emergency Care
- Comprehensive Companion Animal Care
- Veterinarian Dentistry
- Diet and Nutrition Guidance
- Elderly Pet Services
- Veterinarian Diagnostics
- Surgery and Hospitalization
- Spaying and Neutering
- End of Life Care
We'll do our best to accommodate any request made. In an emergency, while we're open, don't hesitate to call or come immediately. And it's always okay to call and ask if you should bring your pet in. It can be hard to tell sometimes, but we're here to help.
Types of Pets Seen
The types of pets we see at Animal Hospital Of Union Grove include dogs and cats of all breeds, ages, and sizes.
At Animal Hospital Of Union Grove, we proudly provide the initial veterinary exam for shelter and humane society adoptions for only $20.00!
Contact Our Qualified Veterinary Team Today
We're pleased to offer a range of services at Animal Hospital Of Union Grove Veterinary Clinic, serving Union Grove, WI. Call 262-878-3333 for an appointment.