We're pleased to offer the following services at Animal Hospital Of Union Grove Veterinary Clinic:
- Advanced Surgical Procedure
- Complete Companion Animal Care
- Diagnostic Services on site
- Dietary and Nutritional Counseling
- Geriatric Care
- Medical Diagnostics and Hospitalized Treatment
- Pet Food and Supplies
- Routine Health Examinations
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery for Cats and Dog
- Wellness and Preventive Medicine
- Your Pet Needs...A.H.U.G.
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
The types of pets we see at at Animal Hospital Of Union Grove include:
Animal Hospital Of Union Grove offers the first exam to shelters and humane society adoptions for $12.00.